Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
$45.99 - $49.99
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
Replacement clear lens for Flux Elite Headlight. - Includes clear lens and gasket.
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Flux Elite headlight (sold separately) by getting an additional handlebar mount for easy switching between your rides. - Includes axle, handlebar clamp, stainless screws, and 3mm Allen key. - The clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
Short days got you down? Missing that time spent shredding your local trails? Hit it hard, after-hours, with the Flux 800—a light that’ll see you maximizing your ride time without fear of being caught short in the dark. Mount it on your bike or on your helmet (helmet mount included), and you'll get direct light where you’re looking. Dominate the dark with dual Cree LEDs under dedicated wide and spot optics, which put lumens exactly where you need them. - Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Cree XPG2 and XPL LEDs - Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars. - Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem, with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables. - Extra bright side lights give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-ion internal battery. - 300 to 800 lumens LED output. - 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours. - Four operating modes: Steady High Mode (800 lumens), Steady Low Spot Mode (300 lumens), Steady Low Wide Mode (300 lumens), Daytime Flash Mode (400 lumens). - Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
See what you've been missing with the Specialized Flux 900 headlight. It uses two different LEDs under dedicated optics, which combine to make the perfect beam of light. In simpler terms, though, it allows you to see both far and wide, so you'll be maximizing every lumen of output. - Sculpted beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Combining narrow and wide optics puts light where you need it, at any speed. - Quick release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars. - Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables - Wide side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-Ion internal battery. - 300 to 900 Lumens LED output. - 1.75- to 30-hour runtimes. - 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours - Four operating modes: Steady High Mode, 900 Lumens; Steady Low Spot Mode, 300 Lumens; Steady Low Wide Mode, 300 Lumens; Daytime Flash Mode, 400 Lumens.
Page 1 of 6 Next page