Parts & Accessories
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
Replacement dust cover for Origin 8 XLT Cranksets
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra-Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to PF30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr NOote: - PF30-CAMP was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets with 6806 bearings installed. They will not work with newer SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a plastic insert that fits into the bearings and covers the outside of the bearings. - Will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Brackets.
Whether you're looking to take your training to the next level or you simply want a better way to measure energy expenditure, a power meter is your best bet. And, the Power Cranks Ultegra Upgrade Kit is no exception. With our lightweight power sensors on a Shimano Ultegra crankarm, it's the perfect way to enter the power meter game. The development of Power Cranks began with our Human Performance Team looking at riders in realistic scenarios on the bike. Historically, power meters have been validated by two different methods—one is by measuring the produced torque by applying a static, linear load to a crank arm or chainring, while the second uses a power generating motor to pedal the bike. Well, cycling is neither static nor linear, and humans apply power much differently than a machine. So, we found that neither of these methods answer the "real-world" accuracy question. To get the best test for accuracy, in all types of riding scenarios, we built our own cycling treadmill, the WinMill, to measure power output to a known truth. This new benchmark lets us evaluate accuracy under all riding conditions—seated versus standing, various power and cadence levels, different weights, and carrying various types of gear. This data acquisition process is our gold-standard for testing power meters, and through our testing and external validation from the Locomotion lab in Boulder, Colorado, Power Cranks have been proven to have the highest accuracy in real world scenarios (+/- 1.5%). The Power Cranks are also easy to live with, with class-leading temperature compensation firmware and waterproof enclosures. Calibration is only required during seasonal-type fluctuations in temperature, and the included wrench makes battery swaps a breeze. - -/+ 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO. - Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices. - Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app (iOS and Android versions available). - Shimano 8000 generation Ultegra left-side power measurement. - Right crank arm and chainring NOT included.
$4.50 - $6.25
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Wheels Manufacturing BBRIGHT BB30A and PF30A Adaptor for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Also adapts Cannondale BB30a and PF30a frames to 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.). - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr
With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it’s the first guide in history that’s equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between. It’s a guide that refuses to be pigeon-holed, blurring the lines between typical industry definitions - a little country and a little rock, as they say. But, in this case, it’s a whole lotta rock. High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians. - Whippersnapper™ lower guide. - Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding. - Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain. - Swingset™ hardware. - All installation and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Available in 30-34t and 34-38t sizing. - Alloy guides compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider, carbon 50mm and wider. Boost 148 compatible. - ISCG-05 only. - 149g (34-38t Alloy ISCG-05)
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
$4.99 - $5.19
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
$33.99 - $49.99
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - Available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications - BCD: 104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 1x
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset. Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty. Features & Benefits: - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad – no cadence magnet required - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - Power Balance - OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app Essential Details: - Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current. - Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD. - Replaces the standard spider. - A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Page 1 of 5 Next page