Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$18.99 - $27.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- Strong, light Freeride bar constructed of double butted 7050-T6 aluminum - Anodized finish - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 7°
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
- High-rise, super strong butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum - Sweep: 7° up, 9° back
- Narrow aluminum riser bar for urban use (not recommended for freestyle)
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Classic randonneur touring style, also great for cyclocross and dirt drop riding - Bar slopes upward from the center to the corners, the drops are splayed outward - 330g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 45cm width - 120mm drop/120mm reach - 25.4mm clamp
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability dramatically. - AL-7050-T6 construction - 24° flare in the drops - 120mm wide center section - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - 96mm reach - 116mm drop - 40, 42, 44, and 46cm sizes available (measured center to center) - Aero bar compatible
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
The Specialized Women's S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon Handlebar is crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for feathery lightness, excellent stiffness and vibration damping. The short-reach drops make it easy to reach your levers and the ergonomic shape offers a custom fit and feel.
Developed in the "Win" tunnel, Specialized's S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebar saves roughly 17 seconds over a 40km distance versus a traditional shallow bend road bar. With FACT carbon construction to deliver a lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic bar, you'll have extra time after your race to admire its unidirectional gloss carbon finish. Its distinct aero shape, paired with reduced tape on the tops and full internal cable routing means you'll be flying faster than ever.
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
Page 1 of 11 Next page