Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
$23.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page