The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Wheels Manufacturing Dropout Savers are designed to replace damaged threads in rear derailleur mounts. Made from aircraft quality steel, dropout savers provide an economical and reliable alternative to the "major surgery" of replacing a complete dropout. - Wide Dropout Saver (DS-1) fits dropouts thicker than 7mm - Narrow Dropout Saver (DS-2) fits dropouts 7mm or less in thickness - 2 pieces per bag
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
The Problem Solvers Cross Clamp mounts to the seat tube on your frame so that you can make your top-routed shift cables work with a bottom-pull front road derailleurs. This is a common setup on cyclocross bicycles. Choose the diameter that matches your frame.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It comes in a Right and Left version and is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 12.5mm long and made of durable chromoly.
Replace your old aerobar armrest pads and upgrade to the comfort of Fizik's TechNoGel Tri Pads. Made from Fizik's shock-absorbing Technogel, these cut-to-fit pads make every second in the aero position easier and more comfortable. Plus, the pads are easily removed for cleaning.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- Replacement pad set for Origin 8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- Non-reusable joining pins for Gusset Chains
- Chrome plated steel binder for frames with integrated seat collar - 17 And 19mm have sugino mark, 22mm does not
$4.50 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Annual service kit for all Dorado models - Kit includes all wear parts, O-rings, oil seals and wipers for (1) Complete service
$19.95 - $29.95
- Remote model includes handlebar release lever, Cable actuator arm and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900r or Supernatural/I950r post - Lever model includes post-mount lever and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900 or Supernatural/I950 post
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
Page 1 of 33 Next page