Upgrade your BB30 bottom bracket to the long-lasting smoothness of FSA Ceramic Bearings. Lighter and harder than steel, ceramic bearings can reduce friction, increase durability, and lighten your bike. What's not to like?
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
The Evo bracket allows you to upgrade an existing Aeria bar with a massively increased fit range as well as built in tilt. It is compatible with the existing spacer kit and armrests. Compatible Aerobars - Profile Design Aeria T2 and T4 Carbon and Aluminum version - BMC TM01 TT cockpit - Parlee TTiR cockpit Non-Compatible Aerobars - Scott Plasma 5 TT4 aerobars - Please note that it must not be fitted to a Scott Plasma 5 as the bar was not designed for this style of bracket.
Carbon Vuka Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your aero position. Available in four styles. Straight gets you low for that aggressive aero position. Ski-Tip places you in a position for speed as well as long-haul comfort. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. Race Vuka Shift, features the Race bend, moving the shifter closer to the rider’s hand by almost an inch by mounting the shifter directly onto the extension. This allows the rider to shift easily from their aerodynamic tuck. The Race Vuka Shift is compatible with SRAM 900 TT, 500 TT, R2C Aero Shifter and Zipp R2C shifters only. - Compatible with Vuka Clip and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
$97.99 - $130.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Updated dual-ring chainguide design eliminates the lower roller reducing weight, noise, and complexity - S Line slider technology with o-ring ensures silent chain engagement - Updated polycarbonate bashguard features varying thickness material for increased strength - Smooth outer surface for easy cleaning and aluminum inserts at the chainring bolt holes to prevent damage during installation
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
The bracket is forged to create a sleek low stack design. It offers significantly lower stack than the rest of the Sonic range while retaining the extension reach and width adjustment options. It is compatible with a 31.8mm basebar, our riser kits, and 22.2mm extensions in aluminum and carbon. - Materials: Forged 6061-T6 AL - Stack Height: 23.5mm - Width Adjustment: 37mm - Basebar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Extension Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm - Weight: 352g
Comprehensive shop kit for bottom bracket and cassette/freewheel spacing need. 139 pieces in a durable plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 1.0mm FW Spacers - (10) 1.5mm FW Spacers - (10) 2.0mm FW Spacers - (10) NCS-4.5mm Cassette Spacers - (10) SHIM-.3MM Spacers - (10) SHIM-.5MM Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 2.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (4) BB30-CLIPs - (4) BB30/PF30 Wave Washers - (4) GXP Wave Washers - (4) .7mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (4) 1.8mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (9) 2.5mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 30mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 30mm ID Spacers
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
Salsa Split Pivot Suspension Service Kits, for all 2014+ Horsethief, Pony Rustler, Spearfish, Redpoint and Deadwood Sus frames.
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
- Upgrade rear derailleur pulleys with ceramic sealed cartridge bearings - Ceramic bearings are proven harder and smoother than standard bearings - PTFE/composite pulley material for long life and low friction - Shimano version works for Road or MTB. - Sold as pair - 9g each
$10.99 - $99.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
The new CX Single Ring Chain Guide is designed to prevent your chain from dropping off single-ring setups and built strong enough to endure brutal conditions of cyclocross. Specifically designed to be used in combination with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups. The lightweight aluminum cage limits lateral movement of the chain, the leading cause of chain derailment, adding high-end K-Edge quality insurance to your CX bike. Key Features and Benefits: - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains Attributes (specs): - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Gain an aerodynamic advantage with Origin-8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars. These aluminum clip-ons fit a wide range of handlebars. With independent arm rests and bar-angle and reach adjustments, it's easy to get a great-fitting aero setup.