All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
$5.99 - $6.99
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
$30.00 - $50.00
Replacement swing plates for Alternator 1.0 dropouts.
$6.00 - $19.00
Chainstay protectors to guard your Salsa frame from scratches and damage.
The perfect bike fit needs to blend slippery aerodynamics and a comfortable, stress-free body position while optimizing control over the bike. Top fitters are constantly devising new methods to maximize and balance these goals. Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best: Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions Vuka Evo extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. The Evo shape, with a 20mm inward roll and multi-radius bend, is now available for the first time in carbon, allowing for even more complex shaping and lighter weight. Vuka Race Carbon Extension The Vuka Race Carbon Extension was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Compatible with Vuka Clip, Vuka Aero and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Aero Bar Parts - Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
The perfect bike fit is priceless. These FSA Polycarbonate Headset Spacers, however, are very affordable, and an easy way to dial in that fit for optimum performance and comfort.
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
Upgrade your BB30 bottom bracket to the long-lasting smoothness of FSA Ceramic Bearings. Lighter and harder than steel, ceramic bearings can reduce friction, increase durability, and lighten your bike. What's not to like?
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Safe, secure, and lightweight. Get all three with FSA's Headset Compression Plug with Alloy Cap. It's designed to keep your headset perfectly preloaded and is safe for carbon steer tubes.
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
$3.50 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- CNC machined 6066-T6 alloy - Ultra light double alloy nut design - 14mm clamp height
All-round protection. The Chainbow chain protector is made of impact-resistant black plastic and aluminum, and offer perfect protection from the chain. Thanks to the telescoping function and the variable positioning of the angle bracket, this chain protector is adaptable to many frame geometries and component combinations. - Compatible with 3rd generation Bosch motors (Active, Active Plus, Performance) - 158mm
Missile EVO clip-on carbon aero extensions for triathlon and time trial cyclists. - For "under bar" and "top bar" mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber arm pads - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Flip-up armrest leaving the base or drop bar clear for riding with your hands on the flat section of the handlebar. - Construction: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum - Stack Height: 24mm - Width Adjustment: 37mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Weight: 242g
An often overlooked, yet critical visual point is the stem cap. We held nothing back creating our stem caps and are proud to offer Star Capz in all your favorite Supacaz colors. Let the star guide you. - 100% powder-coated aluminum - Laser-etched - Supalite
The Ergo is the core of our new family of fit and comfort focused armrests. It offers a smoothly curved shape designed to comfortably cup the elbows while providing good support and control. The bolt pattern yields 48 possible configurations just by moving the armrest. The Ergo is compatible with all current aerobars and earlier models that used the F-19, F-22, F-35 or F-40 armrests. - Armrest Construction: Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber - Pad Construction: EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover - Pad Model: 10mm - Color: Matte Black - Hardware: M6 x 10 FHB - Weight: 145g/pair
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Powder-coated aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 12.5mm long and made of durable chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It comes in a Right and Left version and is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
The Problem Solvers Wide Cable Carrier is 50mm wide and that lets you mount it lower than conventional hangers, which in turn provides greater leverage for additional braking power. This fine aluminum brake-cable carrier is especially handy for cyclocross brake setups. The extra clearance also makes it perfect for use with fenders.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Chrome plated steel binder for frames with integrated seat collar - 17 And 19mm have sugino mark, 22mm does not
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
SRAM BB30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 frame; 68mm shells only - Install with headset press and green Loctite
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys and inner cage for SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleurs.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
If you put in a lot of miles and/or sweat a lot, your shifter hoods probably need freshening up. Grab a pair of Shimano Di2 STI Lever Hoods to make your bike feel new again. - Fits Dura-Ace ST-9150 Di2 levers
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Made from 6061 alloy - Kit includes 3 spacers: 2x5mm and 1x10mm - CNC machined in Canada
$26.49 - $49.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.2 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B brake to I-Spec II Shifter. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - Includes all necessary hardware for both I-Spec A and I-Spec B brake - No additional hardware needed
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
Replacement frame parts and hinge clamps for Ritchey Break-Away frames. - 45.0mm Hinge clamp compatible with boom tube of Break-Away Tandem
KITE dropper post optional remotes and adapteors for top-left position, SRAM Matchmaker. - Mount for Kite dropper seatpost remote to SRAM Match Maker control system - MatchMaker Mount only
Replacement bolts for Super Logic stems. Original equipment stem hardware ensures exact fit and finish. - Bit Size: Torx 20 - Thread Pitch: M4 - Length: 15mm
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Accessory Mount comes in handy when you don't have enough room on your handlebars for mounting all your accessories. It fits onto all handlebars, holds tightly and gives you 80mm of width for mounting more of your essential devices where they're easy to see and use (photo).
The Problem Solvers Up-Cup is a nice aluminum cup to replace a damaged or broken plastic non-drive side bottom bracket cup in a Shimano UN54 square-taper bottom bracket.
The Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit consists of DuPont Delrin (a tough, light type of plastic) pieces that allow you to use your external bottom bracket-style crankarms (24mm spindles, such as a Shimano Hollowtech II crank) with newer BB30 and Press-Fit 30 bottom brackets. Please contact us if you have any questions about compatibility.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
$29.99 - $57.99
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount