Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $169.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- AL6061 -T6 W/ Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 293g / 27.4
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
- LINK Trail posts share design and features with the standard LINK posts, but come in 400 lengths - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - 235g
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
For XC riders who refuses to compromise, Specialized's Command Post XCP maximizes your position on the bike no matter the terrain. With hidden internal cable routing, this lightweight FACT carbon dropper post controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are two positions to choose from: up for climbing and 35mm lower for any tricky parts. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable and housing.
- Superlight mast head for frames with an integrated seatpost - up to 35% lighter than stock head - CNC machined from aluminum billet, titanium bolts, carbon fiber cradle - Choose zero or 25mm offset head. 95g
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Superlight carbon fiber mast with titanium bolts and aluminum cradle - Tested to highest standards, with carbon reinforcement rings to prevent seatpost slippage or crushing - Micro-adjustable head. 122.5g (27.2x350mm)
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• 3D-forged Al-2014 T6 construction • Innovative 1-bolt AL-7075 T6 Wedge-clamp system • 15mm off-set • Size: 27.2mm/31.6mm x 350mm • Colour: SB Black • Compatible with internal DI2 battery • Weight: from 210g
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
The Specialized Command Post WU uses a unique mechanism to tilt the saddle nose up as the post moves through its travel, resulting in 150 millimeters of effective drop that increases the effective post travel. Meanwhile, it ensures that you get the proper body position with the saddle in a dropped position. This increased effective drop, along with the 14 distinct height options that come with our Cruiser Control technology, makes for a more enjoyable ride, whether you're climbing or descending. - Unique "WU" mechanism tilts the saddle 14 degrees nose up, allowing for longer effective saddle drop. - Mechanical locking Cruiser Control technology has 14 distinct positions. - Lightweight aluminum micro adjustable head. - Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle. - Triple-lip wiper prevents dirt and water contamination . - 34.9mm seatpost diameter. - 150mm effective drop.
Page 1 of 4 Next page