12- to 24-Inch
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Tightly spaced, graduated knobs for enhanced comfort
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Rubber has always been a serious topic of discussion at WeThePeople. Not only is it the connecting point between your bike and what you’re riding, it also makes a huge difference as to how your bike feels. After the success of the Grippin' and Feelin' tires, WTP wanted a fresh new design based on the needs of the modern street rider. After a long process of testing compounds and refining the tread design, they came up with something quite special. The Stickin’ tire is the successful end result of over a year of hard work. It uses a specially designed shape and specific rubber compound that allows it to stick to nearly anything, yet enable you to grind endlessly without getting your tire stuck on the side of the rail or ledge. This 'street slick' beast was designed to grind and slide like nothing else.
- Micro knurled surface for maximum grip - Fast rolling shallow groove tread pattern - Roll over tread surface for confident cornering
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder, grind-friendly durometer to handle dirty street sessions day in and day out. - 100 PSI max
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
Light up the track or street with the Torch! Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition. - Lightweight construction - Grooved slick center tread - Textured cornering knobs
$32.99 - $33.99
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
$17.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
$39.95 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$19.99 - $23.99
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75