Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Shimano Hub Cone Kit is a 26-piece assortment in plastic storage box. Kit contains: - (2) CN-R002 - (2) CN-R024 - (2) CN-R036 - (4) CN-R040 - (2) CN-R055 - (4) CN-R060 - (1) CN-R063 - (2) CN-R096 - (1) CN-R097 - (1) CN-R098 - (2) CN-R099 - (2) CN-R102 - (1) CN-R108
$46.00 - $48.00
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60, 50, or Rail 50 wheels to fit your bike's rear axle.
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Stan's Freeride Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Cross Country 29er Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$18.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
Replacement Pawls for all Oozy hubs.
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
These freehub bodies fit only the older Spoon hubs, not compatible with the new Oozy or Spike hubs.
SPANK Industries Fratelli Tape is a special ultra-light polyamide, adhesive tubeless conversion tape, which is ideal for SPANK's patented OohBah profile rims. Thicker, less pliable tapes are often difficult or impossible when taping complex rim profiles. Fratelli tape makes tubeless set up simple, and adapts well to a variety of rim types, including sleeved and welded joints. 25mm width tape is suggested for rims up to 29mm internal width, and 30mm tape for rims 30mm internal width and greater. With adhesive properties unaffected in a wide temperature range, Fratelli tape is also perfect for winter riders, or those in exceptionally hot environments. - Material: Ultra Thin Polyamide - Width: 25mm or 30mm - Features: high temperature range adhesive, ideal for complex rim profile Installation: - Affix tape all the way around on the right side snug against the bead hook - Then repeat a second circumference around the left side, providing double-thick coverage over the spoke holes - Use a red-hot awl or similar to pierce the valve hole
Replacement cassette bodies for Oozy hubs and Spike hubs. - Shimano or SRAM - Alloy or Steel
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
$3.95 - $4.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
$12.50 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Rear axle conversion for Supa Drive mountain bike hub - Conversion kits for Supa Drive MTB rear hubs (not compatible with 150mm stock width hubs)
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
End caps for front conversion hubs.
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 44g
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
$23.99 - $36.99
Simply replace the cones on your Supreme front and cassette hubs for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts. Available in front, rear, and drive side options. These guards now feature a heat-treated chromo insert for longer life.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Converts original Spin Doctor rear hub to a nutted 10 x 135 x 185mm Chromoly axle with bearing covers - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)