The Arete 22 is a transformer—it’s a sleek, ultralight pack designed for peak bagging, minimalist adventures and traveling. The Arete is lightweight and reversible, with the ability to transform into a reservoir sleeve that keeps your water supply insulated and secure within a larger pack. When you reach basecamp, just flip the Arete right side out and you’ve got a minimalist pack for day hikes and summit scrambles. The Arete 22 has ample room for hiking essentials like a headlamp, warm layers, food and a trail map. It also features a 2-liter reservoir, an adjustable sternum strap, a removable stability belt for a close, comfortable fit, and a lightweight back panel to give the bag a little more structure. It's also got zippered compartments on the lid and the side of the pack, so you can keep your gear sorted more easily.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Reversible design converts into an insulated reservoir sleeve
- Removable waist belt for extra stability on the trail
- Zippered top compartment for hiking essentials
- Ultralight and compressible materials
- Removable sternum strap for a custom fit
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2L
- Total Capacity: 20L (1340 cu in) + 2L reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb / 0.42 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 9 x 8 in / 42 x 22 x 23 cm
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: N/A
- Harness: Air mesh with removable sternum strap
- Belt: Removable 20mm / 0.75" stability
- Fabric: 240D box ripstop nylon